Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Events of Note.

Well first off, I quit Loaf and Jug on Sunday. REGS had me give him my key on Saturday that I used for opening. When I asked why I don't open anymore, he told me, while laughing, that I don't do my job. Well, I'm sorry that I open by myself and that the prep list was 8,931 pages long, while only having 2 hours to complete this. Not to mention, there are two girls that open Sundays (that's right, two of them) who have no prep list because I did everything the day before. Remember, the guy that told me I don't do my job is the same guy that sits at a table for the entire time Loaf and Jug is open, cutting out recipes from magazines and bossing everyone else around. Excuse me, are your hands broken? Can you not do the simple tasks that you are asking us to do?

Which brings me to my next noteworthy event: job hunting! I've been doing so since Sunday, and I think I'm making some headway. It doesn't matter that only about 1/8 of the jobs I've applied to have gotten back to me, it just matters that I've had some response. For instance, M&I finally wants to interview. I'm not sure how many time I've applied to this place before. There are some other places I have to go and apply to in person, like a sushi bar in Brookfield. They're looking for a host. What a coincidence, because that is exactly what I do at the Bistro! I may or may not also be interested in bartending jobs in restaurants. What I'm really hoping for is an internship with Commercial Fine Arts and/or a job in my field. It would be so awesome to have an advertising job.

Well, I suppose that's it for now. Fun news stuff:
Meteor shower.
Ireland is almost bankrupt?!
But I love Chinese food!
Harry Potter is dead. I feel this is a bit disrespectful.
Weight loss tips.
Centuries-old murder case!

Also, I absolutely love this video. It reminds me of what I have now <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV2U0_7nwb0&ob=av2n

No comments:

Post a Comment