Friday, November 26, 2010

Gobble Gobble.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I sure did down in Chicago with Justin and everyone else in my family. We came back around 9:30 or so and spent time with his parents as well. It was a good day. Good food, good people, good drinks. You can't really ask for anything better.

I got a new job as a freelance writer for an online news website. It's pretty exciting and decent money, which means I can quit the Bistro and have Christmas with my family instead of watching everyone else have Christmas at the Bistro with their families. Just because the owners don't celebrate Christmas doesn't mean the rest of us don't have to. I don't understand the logic at that place most of the time. Oh well. I'm just excited to start building a better resume with experience. I'll probably end up doing something in journalism instead of advertising once I get my degree, which is still a million years away because Whitewater is unbending to my needs.

Enjoy this, because I sure do (it's ZELDA!!!):

No comments:

Post a Comment