Monday, December 13, 2010

Too long.

I feel like it's been quite awhile since I've written, so here are some things that have happened in the not so distant past:
A.V. Club stuff (happening this week).
Washed my sheets and put new ones on my bed (only relevant because I just did this).
Bought Justin's Christmas presents. I just have to find a time to run some errands alone to price compare.
I will be watermarking some more pictures.
I have applied for about a million and three jobs and internships.
Relevant to the latter, I need another job or one that pays better.

There really haven't been any very exciting things happening. This is the last week of the semester and I have one final next week. Apparently I have one on Friday, even though it's not finals week. So, please enlighten me on this.

I'm going to have to start my workout regimen after Christmas, along with a better diet that doesn't consist of Edwardo's pizza and things ridden with sodium and carbs. They make me feel fat and bloated.

Newsworthy things:
More pirates!
I don't really think any of this is embarrassing.
I want to go here.
Saturn's rings.
Make your own job.
Something really really awesome and that I wish I'd had in high school. The one about Cleopatra is best.

Also, please enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment