Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holidays.

I hope everyone had an excellent holiday and Santa was good to you. I'm not sure about anyone else, but it seems like the older I get, the less exciting holidays become. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween... they're just beginning to feel like regular days to me. Even my birthday isn't as exciting as it used to be when I was younger.

That's not to say my holiday wasn't good, though. I got to spend it with my family (after work, of course. What place was open past 3 on Friday? Oh, that's right. My place of work) and eat delicious lasagna. I didn't have to go in yesterday, but it's back to work today. Justin got me pretty chandelier earrings and a gorgeous Love's Embrace pendant necklace for Christmas. I love them and can't stop wearing them! Mom and Dad got me an eye makeup... thing... and it tells me how to layer and blend the colors. Which is good, since I apparently have no clue how to do it by myself. And don't forget the pile of money from the rest of the family. Even Justin's parents gave me money. I love his family.

And now, since it's just like every other day, I'm sitting and waiting to go to work and watching Lord of the Rings. My life. How exciting.

Fun stuff to read:
Mmm.
EW. Ew. EW.
I miss WoW sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment