Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another Day.

It's another day. There is some good news, though. I got my first ever score that was higher than a D on anything from stats. Yay me! I like this professor. He goes slow, gives hints, and waits until everyone understands it. Not to mention, we don't have to memorize any formulas. I think that was my downfall the last couple times. I could only remember one formula, so I used that formula for everything. You laugh, but I am not joking. Actually, laughing is ok, because I laughed too.

I'm really crossing my fingers for that marketing internship. I thought the interview went well. We laughed, chatted - it wasn't really an interview as much as it was a conversation. The girl that came out before me didn't look like she had brought any work to show, and they weren't talking when they came out, like we were. I'm really really hoping for this. So everyone else, cross your fingers too!

I started working out again today. I need to start eating better too. Seafood is on sale at a store near me, and since my mom is also interested in getting her and my dad to eat better, maybe I can talk them into some tuna steaks tonight.

Justin has an interview tomorrow for a better job with better hours, so I hope he gets that too.

Apparently my marketing class schedule has been pushed back, so I don't have a reading quit until the 17th. Those things are such jokes. They're online, open book, and you get two attempts. I'm not complaining. I'm doing well so far this semester, so I'm really optimistic about everything. That's right, for the first time since I transferred to UW-Whitewater, I am optimistic about school. Maybe it's because I'm winding down and only have one class in the fall. Yea, that's probably it. It's that last little push. I need it - it's fueling me to just gtfo and do real world stuff. Like a real life job and a real life relationship with pets together and marriage and kids and our own business on the side, and moving to the south and opening a pub that serves Friday fish fries to a culture (for lack of a better word) that doesn't know wtf a good old northern fish fry is.

Stuff:
Mario has had almost as many jobs as me.
An asteroid headed for earth?
College alternatives. Why didn't anyone tell me about this?
Ice volcanoes.
Baseball and Bueller.
Olivia Wilde (only because Justin likes her).
Rescue your food!

I also found this humorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment