Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Decided...

I decided it's been awhile since I posted last. I've been really involved in the Pokemon game Justin got me for Valentine's Day, as well as working a bunch and doing other things like fucking off and going out with friends.

I've been spending a lot of time with Chelsea from work. Good for me! A girlfriend! We went out with Shannon on Friday too, so that was a good time. I had a lot of fun.

I've got a huge problem with Dianna at work. What kind of problem would a hostess encounter? you may ask. She never listens to anything anyone says to her. Scenario: There were hibachi reservations on Saturday that had been made at least two days prior. Two groups of people walked in, one being someone I used to see and his new girlfriend and her two kids. But that's not really the point. Well, it is a little, since it contributed to Dianna's poor decision making, which is all her decision making. She decided that, because Nick and his girlfriend had kids, and that they had been waiting for over an hour (after they made reservations for 7:30 after they just walked in and made them), that they had to go at the first empty hibachi table, leaving one group that had made the reservations two days in advance to wait for the next available table. Not to mention she did this even after the floor manager said that was the wrong way to seat people. It's like, are you dumb? Can you use your brain? Do you know how? Apparently she smokes a lot of weed and takes a bunch of percocet and adderall. It's like, OK just do what you want. It was at this point I yelled at her in the middle of the full dining room and didn't help her out the rest of the night.

Anyway. My big dilemma at the moment is deciding if I need to eat this bag of chips I purchased.

Enjoy this illustration of how a unicorn is made:

No comments:

Post a Comment