Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another Day

Another day, another fight. This is getting stupid and ridiculous. I'm not sure why we always have to fight, but we do, and its irritating. That's as far as I'm going to go there.

My friends have become pieces of shit lately. No one calls me except Kristen anymore. I tried to get together with Amber a month or two ago and she was all excited to hang out, until she found out it was me texting her and not her step sister or some bs. You could say that effectively ended our friendship. Last night Lynn texted me asking what I was doing. I told her I was busy but asked what she was doing Thursday. Apparently that's the night she gets drinks with her friends. Ok, I wasn't aware I wasn't included in your friends group. Not like I want to hang out with a group of 21 year olds that can't control themselves, it's just the way she said it.

All I want to do is eat my Jimmy John's sub, but I'm texting Justin every three seconds because of our fight.  It started yesterday when I made the mistake of telling him I had an interview for a second job this morning and he complained that we would never see each other. Well I'm sorry I'm trying to pay off my credit card and make some extra cash to start saving for when I graduate and so I can purchase a new iPod since mine was stolen from my car in my driveway. And also a new laptop, since the video card in this one is fucked. I can't play The Sims 3, which is all I want to do since I gave up playing World of Warcraft - and right before the new expansion came out, damn it all. I really do enjoy that game. Too bad it costs $40/3 months to play. I'll probably start back up again when I start paying my card and have some extra money to spend.

Winter is a very blah, but these stories are not:
Jobs that pay a lot.
Blockbuster was my first job. Ha ha.
Edgar Allen Poe.
Not learning stuff in college? Who would have thought?!

Who do you think you are...?

No comments:

Post a Comment