Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fur Party.

No, it's not what you're thinking, you dirty dirty person. I'm dying my hair tonight with Justin for the first time in maybe two years or so. I'm excited about that.

I knew it was going to be a good day when I couldn't find a non-metered spot and then I pulled into a metered spot with two hours on it. You can imagine my elation (does that make sense in context?). Then, just when I thought the day couldn't get better, it did. I was waiting outside my Eastern religions class and decided to check my email, when the second surprise of my day happened - my 3:45 class was cancelled! Hooray. On a lame note, I have to drive 45 minutes out to school tomorrow for a 50 minute class. I'm mad at my one Friday class. Why couldn't it have just been a Monday/Wednesday class? What a dumb... idea. Also, this weekend will be filled with assignments for stats (gag), marketing, and Eastern religions. Boo.

Anyway, I just thought I would share my good fortune. Well, I thought I had good fortune, until I realized the amount of bullshit work I have to do this weekend.

Things that are better and more interesting than school:
Best companies to work for in 2011.
Ewwww,
This is hilarious and she shouldn't be lawsuiting anyone for something that happened out of her not paying attention.
The mafia still exists? Or existed?
This is kind of cute.
Non-healthy kids food.
Makeup is important.
Compton.
JFK.
Wal Mart doing something good?
These pictures are stunning.
Curing the sweet tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment