Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Some Days

First off, I woke up with a stomach ache when I wanted to wake up early and work out because I'm getting fat again. So I woke up an hour later, fed the dogs, and made some breakfast. Lexi, the big idiot she is, climbed up on the couch with me and decided that it was time to play, knocking the coffee out of my hand. At least it landed on some newspaper and not my clothes or the carpet. Showered, left the house a little later than I wanted, and realized about halfway through my commute that I had left my marketing binder at home. The binder with the first attempt of my quiz in it. The binder with my marketing book in it. FML.

But then I found a parking spot. But I'm still irritated. Maybe I can convince Justin to grab it from my house and meet me somewhere so I don't have to go all the way back home. What a waste of gas that would be. UGHHHH.

Oh goody. I just checked the quiz and I can print the attempt out. Now all I need to do is find a marketing book.

No comments:

Post a Comment