Saturday, January 29, 2011

Great.

I've spent the last couple days trying to speed the PC at home up. I'm so glad I have a laptop.

I was greatly discouraged to discover the reason of my Sims 3 failing to work. I don't have a supported video card, which irritates me greatly. This is the reason I've been trying to speed up the PC. I finally got everything done; spyware, malware, anti-virus (though I can't really figure out how to move the virus to the quarantine with the dumb program my mom has), and registry. I thought everything was going to be ok, and then the CD wouldn't read in the drive. So I'm trying one last thing - Microsoft Fix It. I really hope this works or I will need to get myself a new laptop. This one is fine, but I wouldn't mind a video card that worked, and I'm not about to pay to replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment