Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Assignment #2

So, for our project in class, we're supposed to create an event or something and manage it on a fan page on FaceBook. Well, I wasn't comfortable having one, so I talked to the professor. We decided that I could make a Flickr account instead. Then about a week or so later, I was apparently supposed to make a fake account. Still not comfortable with that, I have not done so.

So, when asked what I have done so far for this project, my answer is: nothing. I don't feel comfortable making a profile, even if it is fake. I don't think I should have to make an account for any class, though I can say I'm pleased with the Blogger, Twitter, and Flickr accounts I have.

Here is a fun link for you, but not so fun for me: Didn't think I'd see the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment