Monday, September 27, 2010

Ooops.

Pretty sure I just accidentally killed about 84 trees simultaneously. I forgot to scale down my Powerpoints, and the marketing ones aren't exactly short, so I got full slides. At least they used both sides of the paper. I guess that makes me feel a little better. I also opted not to go to class this morning, even if the professor does sound like Tom Hanks. I'm just not ready for this week to start.

I had to watch my dogs all weekend, which meant getting up early and feeding them and letting them out and things. On top of that, I also had to work all weekend. I didn't have a good sleeping schedule this weekend either. I am tired. And I get to do it again starting Thursday afternoon, since my parents are going to my aunt's destination wedding. All I'm going to say about that is that she'd better be getting married in one of those drive-thru chapels.

I'm using StumbleUpon at the moment, and I thought I would share that, based on my birthday, I have fallen from a weeping willow tree. I'm not sure I want to be a Melancholy, but it describes me perfectly: WEEPING WILLOW (the Melancholy) - beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffers in love but finds sometimes an anchoring partner.
Justin fell from a hornbeam tree, and it also describes him perfectly: HORNBEAM TREE (the Good Taste) - of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, is not egoistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a reasonable and disciplined life, looks for kindness and acknowledgement in an emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.


I suppose that's enough randomness for right now. Here are your daily links, though few. By few, I mean two:
Old people do something cool.
Wisconsin gets some recognition - What's up with all this flooding around here?

No comments:

Post a Comment