Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tests and today.

I got to school nice and early today at 7:30, which means I woke up when it was still dark out. That was painful. But I had to study for my psych test. I don't know what my problem is, but I just don't have the motivation this morning to study, and my test is in an hour and a half. I know what I'm talking about - mostly. It's just classical conditioning. Or something. But I looked at the review and it's way more stuff than I could ever remember, so I'm giving up on studying this morning. I'll at least get some points. I'll just sit here and eat my bagel and drink my coffee instead. It's a total waste of time. I'm not going to remember any of this.

On a happier note, I got the hostess job at the Asian bistro by my house. Next is the bartending class, and I would call myself a well-rounded woman. Also on a better note, I finished the homework for my ad layout/copywriting class. Writing headlines isn't terribly difficult.

I'm watching my dogs this weekend again, while my parents go to Vegas and my mom does her Coyote Ugly bit. I'm just kidding, she doesn't do that. They'd rather gamble their money than drink it. Speaking of Vegas, what's up with this? I thought death rays were only a product of science fiction.

There is definitely going to be a nap required upon my return home.

Linky:
Historical recordings - nearing extinction?
Goldilocks planet.
Saving dollars at dollar stores?
New video gaming systems?
Stonehenge. (Not sure if I already linked this)
LEAVE STAR WARS THE WAY IT IS. George Lucas, don't be an idiot.

Silly picture I found yesterday using StumbleUpon:

No comments:

Post a Comment