Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekend.

First, here are some interesting things from this weekend:
Ethnic deliciousness.
JET PACKS.
Do you need a new job?
Gay marriage.
Charging for everything.
Ancient Colorado River.

My parents were in Vegas this weekend, so I got to watch my doggies. Let me tell you, they are a bunch of IDIOTS. I have no idea how my mom deals with them on a daily basis, all day on that basis. Nothing of great excitement happened this weekend, though. My bed broke for the eighty-fourth time since I obtained it in January or February. It's made of something similar to petrified wood from the dawn of time. And for whatever reason, it always breaks somewhere in or around the time of five in the morning.

Justin and I went and saw Renee on Saturday evening. I drank too much wine for having to wake up at 6 and feed my dogs and let them out and then go to work at 7. I ended up showing up 20 minutes late. At least I was opening so I was the only one there and I got most everything done before the boss got there at 8. I'm just really excited because I start a much better job today after school. I'm going to keep the Loaf job - it's an easy extra $160-$180 every two weeks. It's closing in February anyway, so it's not like it'll be forever. I just need to start saving and watching my money. I spent way too much of it this weekend on food and other extraneous activities, like going to the mall. I got some sweet new heels. You're jealous.

I've been super tired lately. I'm not getting enough sleep and I can tell by the headaches I get. I really need to start going to bed at a normal time. The weekend was not good for this, and I stayed up last night until my parents got home from the airport because I absolutely hate being alone in my house, especially if I have to sleep. So I didn't get into bed til around one and I had to get up at 8 this morning.

Not sure if I mentioned this previously, but my brother and his girlfriend broke up. She's not taking it well and wants me to talk to him all the time and remind him about how much he loved her and blah blah blah. It's kind of stupid because they moved in together last month after dating, being engaged, and dating again for almost two years. It's not my problem and I really don't want to deal with it. I can't make my brother come back to you, and if he wants to later, it'll happen.

I was watching Bridezillas this weekend, and I have come to the conclusion that I will most likely be one of them. Justin asked his parents about how they felt about a wedding on top of a skyscraper... because that's what I want. I'm really not interested in getting married in a church. I'm going to have a Disney Princess dress. They now have Disney Princess-based engagement rings. I showed Justin. Apparently they are not big enough. And just so everyone is clear, we are nowhere near the engagement point yet.

Things of interest from today:
Most expensive schools.
You're in control of your own happiness.
Message in a bot-tle.
I don't understand this at all.
Good thing I don't do this anyway.
Living together.
Managing your time.
But I love these!

Also, enjoy this:

1 comment: