Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Slacking.

I've been slacking on my updates as of late. Sorry for that. I better get back in my game before you become bored with my lack of exciting events. I work two jobs from Friday til Sunday and I have school and other additional things to do that are not noteworthy during the week.

I'm going to lunch with Katie today, and I really want Jimmy John's. I hope that is what she wants too. That would be just swell.

My BlackBerry messenger has decided to stop playing its alerts and also to not vibrate when in that setting. To Sprint I go today, and also the mall for a protective case which should be significantly less than the ones they sell at Sprint, much like the car charger I purchased at WalFart for $14 instead of the $25-30 for the one at Sprint. Maybe we can stop at Sam's Club after, because whenever Justin and I go there, I always get excited about our future. But I do that a lot.

On a separate note, holy wind. I fear my car may blow away in the breeze.

Wisconsin is pretty awesome.
I wasn't aware this happened. Mostly because it happened yesterday.
Please don't ever do these things.
Fast food can be good? Who knew?
Don't change Superman. It's kind of like blasphemy. And you made him ugly.
Holiday pounds.
Amazon species. They always find cool shit there.

No comments:

Post a Comment