Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Been Awhile.

Yea, I don't even remember what day last week I updated, but I think it's about time. It was probably Thursday because, once again, I was frustrated with my psychology class.

The most exciting this that happened since then is that I got a BlackBerry and changed wireless providers. I'm pleased with the BB and my ability to download ringtones without being charged and getting the Internet on my phone and what not.

I went shopping with Justin and his mom last night. She would not let us leave the store until I picked something out. I ended up picking out a Disney necklace with Snow White's apple on it. It was decided it wasn't enough so I got some earrings too. His parents are so nice. They let me eat their food and buy me stuff and stay at their house all weekend.

Something else that was exciting was my first paycheck from the Bistro. $100 for standing around and seating people for 13 hours. Not bad if you ask me.

I'm pissed at Loaf and Jug. For whatever reason this week, I was ganged up on by REGS and I'm not really sure why, but it ruined my weekend for the time period at which I was working at that establishment. I don't even want to get in to it because I'll get irritated all over again, and I'm really not interested in doing that.

Here's some links for your enjoyment.
FACEBOOK INVADING YOUR PRIVACY? Ha, are you surprised?
My favorite board game.
I always knew there was something wrong with Germany.
Cutting back on coffee? I don't think I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment