Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Parking meter.

So this event was so ridiculous that I just had to share.

I parked at a meter outside my building because no one knows how to park on this campus. So I put in enough time to give me about a ten minute grace period after my last class. Well, I got to my spot and checked the meter to make sure I wasn't losing any significant time/money on it. Twelve minutes. This was an acceptable amount of time in which I wouldn't feel bad about leaving. I opened my door and threw my backpack in my front seat and when I went to shut my door I almost closed it on a girl. I glared and she apologized and I closed my door. Immediately after this, I witnessed her checking my meter for how much time it had left. Do you honestly think I would leave it with an hour or something on it? Twelve minutes. So I sat there for about 3 additional minutes staring out the window so the amount of time left would be insignificant enough for her and her friend. Seriously. I was really confused by this. Like she couldn't wait until I had fully exited the parking space.

Anyway. I just thought I would share this ridiculous story.

No comments:

Post a Comment