Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Today will be good.

I know today will be a good one. Why? you may ask. I will tell you why. 1) I have an interview today for another hostess job, and 2) I found a parking spot in the commuter lot. In fact, I found two spots next to each other in the lot. It's just too bad I couldn't park in both, or reserve one for later (as Justin said). Anyway, it was very exciting.

I'm sitting around waiting for class to start. I decided to treat myself this week and sleep in until 7:30 every morning. I think it just makes me more tired, because I don't want to get out of bed more at 7:30 then I did at 6:50. But, for whatever reason, my coffee tastes better than it usually does this morning. It's a little on the sweet side, though. I don't think I should put a whole packet of Sweet n Low in it anymore. Maybe it's a sign that I should just sleep in every morning. I also decided it doesn't matter if I show up late to my 9:30 classes, because attendance is not taken and one of them is located in a gigantic lecture hall.

I'm sure I'll be updating throughout the day as events take place. Wish me luck at my interview this afternoon! Then it's all the way back to school for my Zeta meeting. Blah. I just wish I didn't have to drive all the way home and then all the way back. It's somewhere around 30 miles one way.

Here are some interesting things for your learning pleasure:
Bones!
Video games! I'm especially excited for Goldeneye 007 for the Wii! Speaking of video games, I nerded it up yesterday and bought this.
Noam Chomsky, feral children, something delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment