Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lame.

Today is going to be one of those days. I just feel it. You know why I feel it? I went out to my car to leave for school. I opened the door and went to grab my iPod out before I put my coffee in its cup holder, only to discover that not only was the iPod not there, but the cable that hooks in to my car to play it was also missing, as well as the USB that plugs it in to my computer for charging and syncing the songs. I then noticed that my keys were pulled out of the place where the keys go - someone help me out with this word - so my car wouldn't make noise with the doors open. Talk about stupid. I mean, my house is located in super suburbia, where there are small children only in the neighborhood. I didn't even get home until 11:30 last night, so I'm not sure when it was taken. I thought maybe my dad was puling a joke on me, but that is not the case. It just sucks because the iPod was a birthday present four years ago, and the cable was a birthday present this year. Whoever took it, fuck off and die in a fire. It's ok, I'll just buy myself a better one from amazon.com. I'm just glad I took my purse into the house when I got home last night; my digital camera was in it. That may also have been stolen if, indeed, my iPod has been stolen.

I should be hearing about the piano bar job today and the bistro job Friday. Please let me get one of these jobs. I'm sick of Loaf and Jug.

I'm also not sure how I feel about the new iTunes update. The whole logo changed and the setup changed and I'm JUST. NOT. SURE.

I'm signing up for a bartending class today. I'm pretty excited. It only costs $18 so I figured, why the hell not. It'll make me more marketable to places and more flexible.

Here are the daily link postings:
Everyone loves the Earth
I hope to never be this old
Twitter
On the off chance you are $100k in debt
I wish this many people would attend my birthday
Something cool about the Titanic

No comments:

Post a Comment